JOOMLA template is a sequence of files within the content management system of JOOMLA that manage the content presentation. It is not a website, it is considered as the basic foundation design to view the JOOMLA website.
Templates are designed so that you can add in your content which will inherit the style sheet described in the templates such as styles, menus, font size and colors, navigation, etc. These templates are created using internet marketing tools to manage the whole body of the site and that will make it for web developer easy to control the whole site. It controls on how the web content are being brought to the web browser of the user.
Here are the common methods in which you can apply the templates in Joomla:
• The whole layout of your site is set in the template. These include the different elements that are needed, such as plugins, modules and component, to hold the various contents. Examples of contents are banners, polls, main page and different menus. These contents are can be either statics or dynamic.
• You can use cascading style sheet to modify the color of your website.
• Images, animations, effects and some other applications are can also be control.
• You can also control the internet marketing tools template on what will be the look of your website in various web browsers.
The advantages and disadvantages of JOOMLA templates were as follows:
• There is a full separation for presentation and documents by using the cascading style sheet in the layout.
• A new created template can be applied in the web site immediately.
• Different templates can be applied to different pages.
JOOMLA templates can be easily created accessible. You can download templates in the internet and can be modify if want to change something. JOOMLA template is accessible and can easy to manage.