So you understand the value of blogging for business, how it brands who you are and how it can generate traffic to your site which then results in more customers and more sales.
So you want to make sure that when people come to your site that you are providing good content. It needs to be a balance between solving problems and selling the solution.
Below are some ideas on how your business blog will enchance your business.
- Optimize Your Content. What does this mean? It means learn how to read the response to what it is that you are writing. Take time to determine how successful your content is. How? See how many people are leaving comments to your posts. How long is traffic staying on your site. Where is your traffic coming from, how you you change the content. Google anayltics is an amazing tool that can help you answer these questions plust so much more.
- Engage your readers with your content so there is a point of action. Meaning provide content that is so relevant, useful that readers will share this with others via Twitter, Facebook or whatever media they chose to use. Providing value to your readers not only is fulfilling but it is more likely that these readers will share your blog with others.
- There is so much wonderful content out there on the net it is hard to know if we really add value with what we have to say. Make sure that your content is relevant but then again throw in some out of the ordinary type things as it makes it more fun for those folowing you. I believe we all contribute in one way or another with our content.
- Be yourself! Find your style! It is so much easier to be you, so if you like everything to be bulletted pointed or you like a particular style of font and size then go with it. You have no one here who is going to marked you with a F for failure because you have chosen to go with a style that is comfortable. Blockages occur when you are trying to be someone that you are not. So permission to be yourself.
- Don’t be afraid to get out there and leave comments on other people’s blogs, forums. You don’t add value and have something worthwhile to say. Íf you believe in something strongly then go to that place and express your point of view. If you believe in it strongly enough chances are so do others. So got for it.
These are just a couple of ideas for you to ponder upon. You need to engage your readers with a balance of content between information that drives sales and information that attracts readers, find your own style, optimize your content, and talk about what you’re doing.
Over time these strategies will pay off with increased sales and customer loyalty.
Make them work for you and watch your business grow by leaps and bounds!